View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash, avowed godmocker

How dumb can you get?

alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.alooneymormon is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Glory! Another Peace Officer Not Indicted. - 12-09-2014, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
It's "undue" not "undo".

And "all due respect" (though they are pronounced the same by the uneducated).
Thank you, you are correct. In my haste to get my thoughts out, I overlooked some simple spelling errors. Good eye.......