View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash, racist monkey worshiper

Homer Atheist Retard Posting Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it

Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-18-2011, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
After reading carefully through this thread, my opinion has become even more clear than it was before.

Therefore I say Anne Frank was much more worse person.

Sure Hitler got bit carried away during war, but hey, whole world was at war.
Can you really blame someone getting bit rambunctious during that kind of times? Besides, Hitler could have renounced his demonic Mary worshiping if given change. So there were at least hope for his soul before communist pagans murdered him.

However, in the light of all evidence presented here, Anne Frank was just rotten to the core from birth. She was truly a spawn of Satan.
I do not believe in satan as an atheist. The question of who was worse, Anne Frank or Hitler is of no interest to me. This is a moral question and as a committed evolutionist I have to say there is no basis for a morality. Who is to say whether some morality that I invent is better or worse than yours. I realize this is not a popular view but I find myself in some ways a great admirer of Hitler. After all he was merely accelerating the evolutionary process by eliminating the weak, the deformed and those of lesser intelligence. By doing so (whether you agree with it or not) he was helping to advance the survival of the human race.