View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Happy Birthday to Me - 01-27-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Show some compassion for this methed-out trailer trash. She's trying, at least, to walk in God's light. She does need an attitude adjustment though. Did you read what she said to me? The Widow Moans sorely needs a sock in the chops and has no man to give it to her.

Mr. Lukes, I believe you are certainly in the right and are entitled to the handwritten apology you wished for. It was my carelessness for allowing a despised daughter have ease of access to my personal account information leading to this altercation. I hope this will suffice, sir.

*Type-written too if my lady cursive is illegible

For dear Mr. Dennis Lukes
Understandably , you are very upset and concerned by what I wrote, and thus, I keep reminding myself I am just a silly female.

You are a soulful, observant Christian man and not a simpleton!

Under Our Lord's watchful gaze, and Christ's Love,

Dolli Sue-Helen Moans