View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: "Three-Parent Babies Ethically Permissible": Another Victory for the Gay Agenda! - 02-14-2016, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin Tristan View Post
The email said creating an introduction was a recommendation, not a requirement. No need to be so aggressive there.

Paladin is a very popular tv show in my home which is Jamaica. All of the old westerns are very popular due to the gun fighting. Many times when there is a good gunfight on tv or the movie we whip out our jammies and shoot off a few bullets ourselves. For this reason, we do not go to the movies when it is raining out because the roof has holes in it and it leaks. Some things just can not be avoided. I was not allowed to bring any of my pistols with me to Babylon but I did bring my Bowie knife and a folding knife and a switchblade knife and another knife.

If you were to introduce yourself we would know a little more about you. If you do not introduce yourself properly the white people will become angry and think you rude. I myself learned good manners at the Methodist School is Tivoli Gardens and the white people here admire me for it.

Jah Guide
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4