View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Campaign starts: Freeholds' Pride Parade - 06-20-2019, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandra Larguez View Post
Dulce Maria has been confirmed! Now we have two main acts.Also, the Disabled African American College Band will be making music while marching.

Mr Mayor, our lower estimate for tomorrow is 80.000 people. We need confirmation of 2.000 cops to guarantee our safety. Please answer our emails. We are making you responsible.
Good luck getting them through security. Are you going to dig underground tunnels to smuggle them into Freehold like your drug dealing mexicant sisters and brothers do on the border? Boo!!!!!! Go back to Mexico!!! Boo!!!!!! Time for Mayor Johnny Joe Hold to TRUMP THAT BITCH! Sorry for my language but I get riled up about deporting illegals ever since 2016. Can’t explain why. Just hate em now. They don’t love God.

Still proud to wear this shirt any time I attend a Trump Rally with my Pa.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).