View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Best stoning bucket Real American™ Teabag Patriot Trump of GOD Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College Stamp of Approval Born again virgin Most Obedient Barney BFF of Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Crown of Righteousness Crown of Rejoicing Cup of Jesus Anti-Biden True Christian Beauty GLORY

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Bible Re: Goodbye Rick Warren, Saddleback Church Ordains Three Women - 05-09-2021, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
How is it the Southern Baptist Convention, the largest Protestant denomination in the U. S., allowed famous author and preacher Rick Warren to ordain three women? These women will now be referred to as "Pastor" and "Reverend." The Southern Baptist Convention forbids this.

Rick Warren, founder of the California Saddleback churches, trades on his celebrity status. He wrote a book called The Purpose Driven Life that has been interpreted in 85 languages and sold over 50 million copies. He must have come to believe he wrote his own Bible too and his does not include 1 Timothy 2:12, "But I suffer not a woman to teach nor have dominion over a man."

This is especially alarming because Saddleback is the biggest church in California. It has 13 campuses. Think of God's wrath if all 13 had fake preachers, women. It's time God gives Rick Warren his comeuppance.

Saddleback Church ordains first female pastors | Church & Ministries | The Christian Post
I so hope that you will not mind, dear Brother Mayor Hold, but I have used my red marker to highlight the answer to this very troubling situation: California.

It is little wonder this is happening, though, considering all of the other atrocities that are happening there. One wonders if Mr. Warren has somehow been swayed by the news of that uppity Bruce Jenner's intention to run for the Governorship of that bound state.

Mark my words: Almighty will not stand for this. He will not tolerate it!

I Corinthians 14:34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law."

If this sinful activity continues, then there shall be no other option, other than imposing restrictions -- infractions! -- on those mouthy females in church.

I put this blame, squarely, on ywood. Matters pertaining to women just have not been the same since the early 1970s, thanks to a certain yelling, opinionated harpy and her television show!