View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Retards are the Devil's Children - 09-01-2007, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison__x View Post
I'm almost dying of laughter I'm a child of satan because I was born with a different sexual preference than you?

Anyways, on a more serious note. You're right, I'm not an expert on the bible. It bores the shit out of me.
I'm not going to lie, the bible does say that homosexuals should be stoned to death or whatever, that's one of the many problems with the bible. It was written in times where the people were not enlightened with some of the technological and scientific discoveries that we've had recently.
I'm glad that Pastor Zeke got to you first, because my patience is wearing thin! First of all, you were not born a filthy homer, rather, you decided to give in to your Devilish desires, which can be removed by spending more time at our Straight 4 Jesus forum. Secondly, if any book title should be capitalized, surely, it is the Bible! Finally, technology and science is NOT enlightenment - JESUS IS ENLIGHTENMENT!!!

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.