View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
God wrote the bible, so now you are calling Him a liar. Why do you hate Jesus?
Ok, decide, are we talking about God or Jesus?

And I'm not calling him a liar, bible was wrote by men inspired by God, not by God itself. Women are not less just because a book say it, even if that book is the Holy Bible. I'm a woman, and I believe in God, but not because of that I'm going to marry some guy and be a boring housewife the rest of my life. I want to study a carreer and by someone, is that a sin? Sorry for that, but I don't care