View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash

shaunasaurus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anime: The Scourge Of America - 01-07-2007, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
Please don't take it upon yourself to invent your own words until you have a command of God's English comparable to that of a Brazilian fifth grader with Down syndrome...

...While the Bible -- a far more reputable source than some drug-addled slut stealing her parent's Internet hours -- clearly states the following:

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

I'll let you deduce the meaning of those verses yourself, since my words are so (as you creatively put it) "unintellectual" and thus of no use to your awesome, gigawatt-strength brain.
I can invent my own words all I want to, because this is a forum, on the internet, not English class.

And excuse me but i am highly AGAINST drugs and i'm definantly not a slut. Don't call me a slut when you've never seen me in person.
And i'm not wasting anyone's internet hours but my own, lastly i beleive i'm much more intelligent than a Brazillian 5th grader with down syndrome.

But, i never once said i had an awesome gigawatt-strength brain.
I just think a little bit before i send messages.