View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant

PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-24-2013, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
Thank you for blessing us. Your insults only make us rejoice. It makes us think we are as important as the Old Testament prophets.

Mat 5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

How about head over to the introduciton forum and tell us about yourself so that we can get to know you?
Why do you like making children suffer and being misserable? I was a happy little girl in my childhood years and I'm a normal person, in fact, no healthy person in the world could have such terrible experiencies in their first years, they could become criminals in the future, what they need are good parents and a safe home, parents are supposed to protect, not to hurt