View Single Post
(#75)
Old
Unsaved Trash, chink-loving teenaged whore

Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Onthedope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants - 01-31-2013, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
The big issue here friend is to avoid confusion with the men. Putting pants on women temps men into having gay sex. All it takes is just once for a guy to mistake a man for a woman and it is trapped in the devil's world of homosexual sex.

None of us want that.
I'm really sorry sir my husband found out I was sending in false information and beat me for it once again I would like to apologize sorry

Rom.1:26-27
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.