View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Adam. M is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hy from Croatia... - 12-21-2021, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Hello, dear Mr. Adam, and to . We are pleased that you have found us within this tangled interwebs galaxy. We can most definitely assist you in your search for the Truth of , which — you must be realizing by now — is something that you will not find in the Cathyolick religion.

Now, then, as our beloved Sister Basilissa has requested, I wonder, as well, if you could provide us with your favorite verse from the glorious ? We do have that request (along with a couple of others) at the top of our friendly Introduction Forum page, as you shall see here:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

We look forward to getting to know you, Dear; and, please, do feel free to browse through our many forums of -inspired goodness — here, at .

Favourite bible verse:

Revelation 16:16

And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Arrmageddon means "between the hills", and Međugorje means "between the hills" so think that Međugorje is the possibble exact location of Armageddon. I will put this in my novel. You say your opinion on Armageddon, or baptist view of it in general, so i cna put that also in my novel and make it more interesting...