View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Poetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What Belgians lack? - 01-06-2007, 07:40 PM

Q: How can you tell a Belgian?

A: That he has no sense of humor?

Q: Yes, precisely!

A: So, how can you tell a Belgian that he has no sense of humor?

Q: You can't.

A: I'm supposed to give the answers!

Q: OK, so what is the question?

A: The point is moot:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub. View Post
....I just would like to say that your post is a lie
(or if you intended to be humorous, I did not see it)...