View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Eats the Most Pork

Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default If Footmen Tire You, What Will Horses Do? - a movie all True Christians™ should watch - 08-24-2011, 07:53 PM

While i was looking through the internet for a good True Christian™ movie for my family, i found a very, very good movie called If Footmen Tire You, What Will Horses Do? This is the best True Christian™ movie i have seen in a very long time, it has the same storyline as Red Dawn but its made before Red Dawn, which makes Red Dawn a Hellywood joo ripoff. However, the movie i am going to show you here is a True Christian™ movie that really shows what WILL happen if Obama wins in 2012

This is a very realistic, suspenseful and educational True Christian™ movie for the whole family, i will show this one in my church next week! This movie is perfect for family viewing, it does not contain any swearing, nudity or joo actors!