View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Reckless Driving in England - The case of President Trump and Anne Sacoolas - 11-09-2019, 03:27 PM

Greetings!

Professor I want to tell you that in my home country which is Jamaica we do not let the women drive our cars. Most of the people in Jamaica cannot have a car to drive because there are only a few roads suitable for driving a car on and also if there was a good road no one can afford to purchase an automobile. No one has sufficient cash for the purchase and when financing was tried it failed because no one paid the car payments and then all the repo men were shot with bullets for trying to steal cars. The important things that everyone in my home country knows are that if you want to keep your car in operating condition never buy gasoline from the Cubans because they put old stale rum they can't sell in it and do not give rides to people from Trinidad because they will spit on pedestrians who will chase you down and they always want to hit the driver and never let your wife or girlfriends drive your car.

In Babylon the gasoline seems safe and there are few people from Trinidad here but all the women drive around in cars while chattering on their cell phones like monkeys and a man takes his life in his hands to walk down the street especially if it is a Black man and it is dark outside which it is early now that the white people have changed the time on the clocks. Why do they do that?

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4