View Single Post
(#51)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 06-14-2007, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Lambskin View Post
The only white text you need to be reading is God's word!

If you don't want it read, don't post it. I'm surprised Thumper hasn't challenged you to a cat fight.

Or is your smut-covered bottom too busy being sodomized by Satan's pitchfork?

My, but you TC's are obsessed with anal sex.

Gossip is a sin! I'd quote you a verse on that but I'm too busy consoling Jesus, who you have deeply offended.
You wrote the white text, not me.