View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: Home - with dreams of my eternal home in the presence of my Savior.
Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Modest Girl's Guide to Purity, or, An Open Letter To My Niece - 06-04-2013, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by april_RN View Post
I can see half of your chest.....
Good point, April, short and to the point.

Joshua 1:6: "Bee strong, and of a good courage: for vnto this people shalt thou diuide for an inheritance the land which I sware vnto their fathers to giue them".