View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Will This Biden Thing be Four Years of Priests Praying - 02-23-2021, 03:08 AM

Yawn.

It is somewhat tricky explaining Algebra to Baboons so imagine my dilemma here.

Strategy.

I know... pretty big word for the local cultterati but try and keep up.

The Christian voting numbers that actually matter are Catholic. Full stop.

Who swung the 2016 vote to get the dumbest man alive elected? Take a guess. (Yes, some credit to Vlad and the boys, more on that later)

The dumbest man alive, in his last act before coughing up control of Congress, the Senate and The White House, was to appoint yet another fine Catholic to the Supreme Court.

Checking Google but I cannot seem to find a single Babtwit or similar Evangelical appointment to the Supreme Court among the three appointments under the dumbest man alive.

Why is that? Surely there must have been many qualified graduates of Hillsong or Liberty ready to assume control of the Court?

So we all know that not only did the dumbest man alive give our girl a seat on the bench, he threw away an easy re-election so that another fine Catholic lad could take power.

Did I mention strategy?

Now you folks go ahead and blame the usual suspects for what has happened but I can assure you that the usual winners are winning as usual and sometimes it is just too easy.

Bless you,
My toothless Tamaraw

Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.