View Single Post
(#37)
Old
struggling to make sense for Jesus
Forum Member

Location: Just the other side of the tracks from Freehold, Iowa.
Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Just for Remy Lebeau (Pedophillia) - 10-25-2009, 08:12 AM

Well me and Hank sure were havin a fine time watchin the mass over to Geenas catlick church tonight when they made us leave before it was even over but it was close to done anyway. Guess they dont like folks sittin in the back a the church laughin an the funny stuff they was doin. You wouldnt believe the stuff we seen. We got there way early cause I got the time wrong. Then I went in one a the doors at the back after I saw a gal leave it and the light above it changed to green cause I had a pee but there werent no head in there but some guy on the other side of a window inside coughed and I got the heck out a there real quick kinda scared me half to death. Hank he started laughing and then the minister came out of the door where he was lurking and he seen us laughin and he mean mugged us and we straightened up for a few minutes. But then we seen people comin in and crouch down before slidin in to the benches and Hank started laughin again. Then the service started and people was standin and sittin and neelin and sittin and standin and they wouldn't stop and I got to giglin about that. Then I wispered to hank that Pastor Zeke said this was the part where they eat the death cookie and Hank started bustin up laughin real loud and thats when the usher guy said to shut up or go so we shut up. Then everybody started shakin hands and sayin peace be with you and Hank and me start crackin up again cause this old lady in front a us had her face all mean like and she turned to shake Hanks hand and that was all it took before that usher guy come over and said we had to leave the church now. So we left and walked back to the Motel 6 and went right there and didnt stop at no bars or nothin and just went straight there and our night was all over with no drinkin or nothin else at all.

GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!