View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Unsaved trash, Mary worshiping papist
Under Investigation

Cathlick Caution - Poster is Crazy

Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Eddy714 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Birth of the Papacy - 10-09-2010, 05:38 AM

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
No, they just blew it out of the water. The "papacy of Rome" didn't exist until 300 years after Peter died. Your first "Pope" was also a murderer and a whoremonger.
The papacy existed sine Jesus talked to Peter you now wanting to acknowledge that is another thing. Give me sources and plz no anti catholic ones?

Quote:
No doubt Satan spends extra time with the monster Damasus every day.
Yea and he might spend it with Luther also lol.

Quote:
Damasus was the first bishop of Rome to invoke the "Petrine text" (Matthew 16:18) in terms that sought to establish a serious theological and scriptural foundation on which the primacy of the Roman church could be based. From Damasus onwards, there is a marked increase in the volume and importance of claims of authority and primacy from the Roman bishops.

So then if it says it in the Bible.Why aren't you Catholic? Don't you follow what the Bible says or are you disobedient when it comes to that verse?

Quote:
And the catlicks tried to kill anyone who even attempted to reform their madness. Do you really want a history lesson on the Roman Catholic church?[
They tried to kill all the heretics that were twisting the verses and sentences in the Bible so they could use it towards there favor. But obviously it didn't work Martin Luther deleted 7 books of the old testament, and he said that by faith alone you would be saved and that the Bible is the only authority Sola Scriptura which they are both unbiblical don't you think? Even that is what you follow can you explain to me Tes 2:15?

And can you also tell me in the Bible where it says that the Bible is the authority?

I thought it was the Church the Pillar Of Truth?

Protestants also have a violent history from the massacre of indians, too mis treatment of slaves and the salem witch hunt?

Trust me I know my Catholic history you can teach an old dog new tricks

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.