View Single Post
(#85)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Eurotrash

JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Guns Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 01-24-2020, 10:53 PM

Not all of them. I know some that are pretty harmless like Resident Evil. It's neither an ego shooter nor a jump'n'run, so it can't be evil. Definitely less evil than Zelda. But I won't let my kids play games anyways. They may be the last kids to still go outside. Everyone will believe they were mentally insane because that's our society.
No, just kidding, if we are honest, sports games would be the least dangerous genre. But even that is a problem if we spend more time on that than on our family and exposing the Zionist agenda.

I don't need shooters, I am the only person in the Czech Republic to actually own guns. Now they're going after me... but I couldn't care less. I remember the 13-year-old son of my grandma's neighbours who cried after I destroyed his Xbox One (OK, maybe because I only have a Playstation) along with CoD and Battlefield and instead handed me a gun. Sadly... you know how Czech people are. Stalin would have loved 'em.

And a message to that Scoutman dude... seriously dude? Games do not cause violence? I remember having played all the Mario games as a kid and I began jumping around like a madman... so I am the living evidence that games DO have an influence, like it or not. And now that ya mentioned NASA, you know it's Hebrew for "to deceive"? You have a lot to learn yet... but I used to be there too.