View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How the King James Bible saved me from anal sex! - 09-22-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
Meaning the Landovarians are once again lock step with the Catholics. This is yet another endorsement for the NIV. It doesn't have the false doctrine of the Trinity in it.
Funny since all these new watered down versions of the Bible have appeared (The NIV wasn't published until 1973) Christianity has become just as watered down.

I was reading over on BibleGateway, and it seems that copying and posting quotes out of the NIV on the internet is strictly prohibited.

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions...ion-NIV-Bible/
Quote:
These Scriptures have been made available on the Internet for your personal use only. Any other use including, but not limited to, copying or re-posting the Scripture on the Internet is prohibited.
Now why would the publishers want to restrict the usage of Holy Scripture?

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?