View Single Post
(#141)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

7vincent7black7 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: MORE PROOF THAT JK ROWLING IS A WITCH!!! - 07-01-2013, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshua bar Yusuf View Post
I don't know what book you read that from, but in the KJV, the first three commandments are Deuteronomy 5:6-11.

6I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 7Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
8Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: 9Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, 10And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
11Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

That just sounds like you're trying to justify homosinuality and masturbation.
I feel the need to point out the ten commandments are the guidelines pointing to all the deeds that God says are wrong. However you forget, that the law was formed in the Old Testament, in the Old Covenant. The Old Covenant was formed with Abrahams line to prevent another Noah's Ark event. The whole thing was, the price of sin was death. If you sinned, you were cut off from God, you died in the spirit that is the spiritual connection with God that was granted to people, and eventually, if God didn't strike you down then and there, you would die and enter into the sleep to await final judgement when the end times come and the judgement that is passed on you is, "I never knew you. Depart from me evildoer".

We forget however, how the New Covenant has been laid into place. All too easily I'm afraid. It is in the New covenant, that was planned all along, that God the Son, came down in the form as Man, and died for all sins. He took on all the punishment that we deserved, so that we would have this chance to be reconciled to God, Sanctified into his flock as one of his people, and then Sanctified in the Spirit being able to walk in the spirit. This isn't some light switch you turn on and boom you're Holy. This is a WALK with Christ. Every step matters, and every moment of the day, God's glory is at stake. That is something we ALL struggle with. Back on topic, what did Jesus say when the Pharisees asked what were the greatest commandments?

" "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?" Jesus said to him, "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets" "

Jesus says, first and foremost love the LORD. He is saying the most important thing that comes before all is to Love God. Spend every chance you can praying to him, communing with him, worshipping, studying his word. I'm sure alot of us feel we have this down spiritually. How much, however, of this is our traditions and such, and how much is it realizing when we do this, we are serving and communing with the God that in a moment thought of what a tree would be composed of, how it would live and survive, and how its processes would be connected to all these other animals and how they all breathed and gave off what the other needed. A God, that in 6 days, created everything and took everything into account, and it worked like clockwork. When we pray, and we worship, and we read the Bible, and we seek what God has in story for us, and go out and do whatever God lays on our hearts; is this mentality and this course of actions by us, something we feel we need to do, because God is righteous, and he will send us to Hell if we don't? Or are we doing these things because we WANT TO? I mean, this sounds selfish to you right now, but realize this, the first scenario I described, is doing Good Works in God's name as an extension of our own selfishness, we are doing it for ourselves, and our own survival. The gospel however, says we have ALREADY been saved. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." A La Matthew 10:13. It is because the Lord had delivered anyone who humbles themselves before Him and makes Him their top priority, that we should be rejoicing now. There is a joy and a peace to be found in that, what do we have to fear. Satan's been defeated, because now there is nothing standing between any one person and God, but their own decision. They choose, not Satan. Before Satan would tempt us to sin, and that would be the end of it, kill your best oxen, tear your clothes, through ash on yourselves nad mourn, hope for the best, or go dig your grave and wait for the fires to take you in the afterlife. Now we simply come before God, confess, seek his counsel and his assurance, and God's grace is truly an amazing thing. Therefore, the first commandment assures us, that there should be nothing that should be more important to us than God and his glory. In comparison infact, we are told we should love God so much more, that it would be as if we hated our family, our lives, and the planet we live on, compared to how much we should so desire to kneel in those final days at the feet of the Lord, and walk in his promised New Jerusalem.

The second commandment is hte second most important. Love your neighbor. As God has loved us, despite our sins and our imperfections and our rejections. Even though we turned from him, and crucified him, and spat on him, and fed him sour water so foul on a sponge; he still died for us, at any time he probably could have decided to not continue any further. But it is as it says in the Bible, that the Son looks on the Father, and imitates him, doing as He does. God the Father loved us so much, that he was willing to have his Son, come down in the form of a man, and pay the payment of Death and extreme persecution and tribulation, that each and every one of us deserve; and Jesus, he saw how much his Father loved us, and he loved his Father SO MUCH, that he loved us also as much as his Father did. And he was willing to go through that, because of the love that he had for us, that he shared with his Father.

Make no mistake, God is one entity, but he is a Holy Trinity. 3 distinct personalities, all working in perfect Unity together, in perfect Koinonia. One God, 3 manifestations of him.

The point is, how are we honoring God, if we are taking the people that Jesus died for, and instead of telling them how Jesus was willing to die for them, and loves them so much, and spends every waking moment wishing they would be found because of how lost we all are, we instead spit on them, and tell them how much God hates them because they are in sin.

God hates sin, not man. Man is lost in sin, therefore God hates what man is doing, but he no more hates each and every one of us, than a parent hates a child that has run away from home, and off alone in a dark alley doing drugs, weeping in despair, and dreaming of her own bed, believing there is no way her mother could ever welcome her back now.

That is the very picture of what this all is. Anyone who rejects God until the final hour, whether it be after their physical death, or during the endtimes, will be cut down. They will be considered of the same cloth as Satan, who has rejected all righteousness and God himself, there is God's side, then there is the world's side. I do not reject that truth, that we try to make this all about Us, when it is all about God. But the ways of God, are not to push people further away, by stomping our feet and telling them how much they will suffer if they do not do the things they do not udnerstand, but rather to embrace them as they are now, and minister to them with how much God works in our lives and how much we depend on Him, and how different life can be by truly living for Him. That's what Jesus did, he didn't conform, he represented God, by putting himself out there that he could heal people, call out the truth from what the Pharisees was weaving around it for hteir own benefit, and comfort and wake up anyone who would listen. He brougth Truth with Love, and Righteousness through Grace.