Thread: How you doin'?
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: How you doin'? - 04-10-2009, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Peter Rast View Post
My son, now that you have returned to the Lord, have you received the Sacrament of Reconciliation? If not, I can make arrangements to hear your confession personally. To ensure that you are truly repentant of all of your sins, you will have to tell me, in unflinching honesty and in full detail, about all of your misdeeds, going all of the way back.
Um...do you have a biblical basis for ANY of this? I am going to make a early guess and say no since:k
1. Only Jesus ever forgave sin and that was because of his death with all the sins of humanity going back to Adam on him.
2. Nowhere in the Bible is it ever stated that the Apostles ever had authority to forgive sin or absolve any person into a state of grace.
3. The Catholic "state of grace" is bizzarely akin to Old Testament "ritual cleanliness" and is in effect without validity for a Christian. It is a concept used to enforce more Catholic dogma.

Sorry OP, I had to condemn a Catholic for spreading his [strikethrough]propaganda[/strikethrough] propaganda on this great website. We here only need Jesus to be saved and no priests or any such thing. Hope you stay longer than our more recent folk. Enjoy your time here and learn somthing for your sake. I get your liver and any holdings you might have left off your will should you be killed at any time.