View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Landover's Version of Carrie Prejean
Forum Member

How dumb can you get? A for Effort One Year/1000 posts

Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Miss April has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default 06-26-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj grips View Post
I did not come into this world to please man. DO WHAT YOU WANT.
Troll God brought you into this World to Please Men Haven't you ever read the Bible? We want you to repent now are you ready to? if not just leave your not Welcame here unsaved lady

Quote:
Jeez i think Hell is all bad but in the End how are we to comatdemn someone to fate. We all in life have to decide for ourselves why force it among others, your light should shine so much just your influence alone can convince change in someone. I might not know all the Scriptures in the Bible but I do know that Jesus said to Love. That is what we must do. Am i right?
You Haver naver read the Bible before in your life so quit Lying Troll Hell is bad and its going to be really bad for you if you don't wake up and repent soon Jesus Naver said To Love Freaks Like him Fool

Quote:
I dont think anyone can say whether MJ goes to hell or not. We are not God and we know not the hearts of his people.
Your Wrong Troll Everybody Knows this Freak Michael Jackson is in hell now Burning