View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocking fool

BloodClot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BloodClot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BloodClot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BloodClot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BloodClot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: CONCLUSIVE PROOF : HEAVY METAL MUSIC DAMAGES YOUR HEALTH! - 10-15-2009, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Who is talking about terrorism? Terrorism is the last resort of loser who have no political power. We have plenty of clout, just ask the GOP. Once this nation gets over the Obama Interruption Presidency we will be back in the Whitehouse setting agenda for President Paulin. Then HIS Will will be done. PRAISE
After the knockout job that Bush did on the economy and world relations, I'd the say the GOP is on it's heals. And with all the women-hating that I see on here I'm surprised you'd actually bring her up. If McCain had picked a different running mate maybe it wouldn't have been such a landslide. If Paulin's your "ace" then the GOP is really hanging on a hope and a prayer.