View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Overseer is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: 15 year old SLUT refuses to apologize for getting raped! - 05-23-2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
You seem to be unaware of God's wishes:

Proverbs 13:24 "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Proverbs 23:13-14 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."
I tell my son off if i need to, such actions does not need beatings, i told my son off with a stern voice about messing around with the TV cables, he did not do it again, I told my son off with a stern voice for spitting, he did not do it again, beating was not needed and is never warrented, its abuse plain and simple and I shall NEVER do it,

I was beaten by my mum.. know what happened? I was taken away and adopted, raised nicely no beatings, no pain just love and kindness, and now im a respected person who shows love for all who deserve it, those that do not I dont talk to. Its simple as that.

Your rod is not needed, and shall never be needed to beat my son, he has no sin, he is 4, and no matter what shall never be given a beating by me, and if any man does they better run because i shall avenge my child!!! THATS LOVE!