View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Location: Walking hand in hand with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: MORE PROOF THAT JK ROWLING IS A WITCH!!! - 09-14-2011, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacemaker007 View Post
blah blah I love Satan. You might want to look at the first 3 commandments, Love God, "LOVE EACH OTHER" and love yourselves. Blah blah I spit in the face of Baby Jesus.
I don't know what book you read that from, but in the KJV, the first three commandments are Deuteronomy 5:6-11.

6I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 7Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
8Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: 9Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, 10And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
11Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Quote:
"LOVE EACH OTHER" and love yourselves.
That just sounds like you're trying to justify homosinuality and masturbation.

People killed by God in the Bible: 2,476,633
People killed by Satan in the Bible: 10

Whose side do YOU want to be on?
Constantly Praying for Temperance Proverbs 16:24