View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Just when I thought I'd heard it all... - 11-05-2019, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenNettles View Post
Sorry Trevor, I don't feel comfortable online dating based on some past unfortunate experience. Though tbh, black guys are dope. I'm with you on that. Good luck though.

And you seriously censored !@#$%&? Hello, what else are you supposed to call it? !@#$%&, !@#$%&. Wow. C'mon. It's just a body part. It's only you whose thinking it's something dirty, lol.
This is exactly the sort of guttersnipe language I would expect from you devil worshipers. The depth to which you and your ilk will stoop to offend the sensibilities of good Christian people such as we who frequent this Godly forum appears to be without limit. We manage our fellowship quite well without making gratuitous and prurient references to the anatomical parts from which most sin is unleashed in this world that we are trying to save through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

You would do well, young lady, to learn your place in this world and let the 1611 King James Bible begin to inform your every thought and action.

Genesis 3: 16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee.

1 Corinthians 11: 3

But I would haue you knowe, that the head of euery man is Christ: and the head of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is God.

I do hope you will allow Jesus to enter you and to fill you with the Holy Spirit before you are too old - if not already so - to fulfill His command that you be fruitful. But for your sick obsession with the devil, you might have already begun to fulfill your obligation to God by attracting a good and Christian man who also seeks to help you to fulfill your God-mandated purpose. Focus less on the frivolous sustenance that has fueled your unfortunate corpulence and more on the sustenance our Heavenly Father can provide for you.