View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Proud Niglet Sponsorer Protected by JESUS

Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: At Least ONE Negro Understands: It’s GOOD To Be A Slave! - 12-11-2018, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Dreams are just that, dreams. Dreams never come true. They are a fantasy of what 'might be' A jigaboo becoming a True Christian™ is about as likely as God filing to adopt me or a catlick to not rape taut fair skinned, firm buttocked young boys. However, I in the strongest of words, feel you should work to please Jesus. Get on your knees and pray, service Him and take in all the turgid love He has to give, His embrace (assuming He is willing to touch the unclean skin) enveloping your worthless soul.
I have been getting down on my knees and praying to Jesus every single day. I will learn how to service Him and I will embrace His love, once he sees that I'm even worthy of His effort, He might put into me.

Quote:
I think you should contact a senior Pastor and see if it is possible to apply for one of the slots in the 'Ex-Negro' program. Of course, you will need a sponsor, a mentor, majority board approval and be able to acquire the fees and tuition. All easy to do if you are commitable.
I will do this right away.

Quote:
I'll wish you luck on your journey to purify your soul and clean the blackness from it. It can be done. I have seen it. I was in the same room with Remy Lebeau. Booby-Joe was there as well, so it was OK.
And thank you very much for your kind words. I know the journey isn't going to be easy at all, but like you said. It can be done, and it has been done before.

Just knowing that, gives me all the hope in the world.