View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash, monkey worshiper
Under Investigation

Science! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Science! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Science! is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proof that the Negro was Designed to be a Servant Race - 01-28-2010, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob11 View Post
Exactly. Black people are black because of their environment and work conditions:

Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. (Song of Solomon 1:6)

The descendents of Canaan and Ham are black people. They were cursed by Noah to be servants, as shown before. Therefore, negroes are supposed to be servants. It doesn't get any clearer than that. Any more questions?
So you would take away another human's rights just because they grew up in a different part of the world? It is obvious that you base your assumptions on a racial stereotype.

You disgust me.

God is as strong as a unicorn Num.23:22, 24:8