View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Your all insane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: At Least ONE Negro Understands: It’s GOOD To Be A Slave! - 03-07-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Scott View Post
Why would you accuse us True Christians™ of having violent tendencies, then express your desire to shoot me in the head?

God™ willing we can return this country to a Christian™ Nation as it was then.

I see nothing wrong with a Man Of God™ offering to help you on a path to Salvation.™ It's obvious that you could use the help.

You may want to seek help. It's obvious you have some sick sexual tendencies. Then again....that explains you being Catholic.

Well to start ummm can you read? I THINK I SEE "God trademark" in the 2nd sentence, do you? can you not admit your wrong? Did you not just say thats blasphemy??? haha your all such hipocrits its PATHETIC. Im not being racist im pointing out what the damn title of this thread really means it basically say "at least one negro knows his place" i mean come on? and what about the free PS3 to "Believe" like ANYONE would change his faith and truly believe just because you gave me a piece of hardware? The whole thing doesnt sound very "Christian" to me... how about this give me a ps3 i prommiiissseee to believe!!! its just pathetic. Then your "Brother scott" goes on to say how we could change the nation back to the way it was in the 1700 REALLYYYY??? you act like slavery was a good thing did you do ANY research on what you "Trus christians" did to those people? you treated them like shit just like im sure you would do again. Its sad that you reported me for racism when i have no doubt in my mind your all the worst racist's of them all. Oh and no man has ever proved the bible wrong? just like no man has ever proved it to be true so just shut up please? you really do sound stupid i mean you all think since your a "trademarked true Christian" that your idea's are holy and right reagurdless of how F*cked up it is to the people you do it to. religion has always been a corrupt way to make money and gain power..look how things where in the roman empire they where christians and they used god as their excuse to do terrible things. all im saying is you people are blind to your own self righteousness. you all think your sooo good yet you encourage this kinda message, its just sick. And pleaseeeeee dont forget haha he trademarked god and i showed you proff thats blasphemy...what are you gonna do about it? is he going to hell??? HMMMMM???? Please answer that one mr.youralwaysright.