View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus in the Civil War - 07-29-2011, 08:17 PM

I think quite possibly you are all wrong on this particular matter. I doubt Jesus took any notice of the American Civil War at all. In fact it was pricisely because of his lack of interest in America in those days, that the war was allowed to occur in the first place. You have to remember in the 1860s America was not Gods favourite nation in the slightest. This was in the days when Britain was great and with God at our side, we ruled the waves and our empire stretched around the world. I think Jesus spent most of his time and energies discussing with Queen Victoria which African nation we should plunder next.

A more interesting hypothetical question might be. If the civil war was to start today, WWJD?