View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus in the Civil War - 07-31-2011, 11:49 AM

Yes thank you Mistress Cookie, you are of course quite correct. The good Rev Osborne has already pointed out the error of my previous post and I was deducted 20 points for an infraction, for suggesting True Christians might not be telling the truth. Rather naively I had believed some of the lies my school teachers and parents had told me.

I apologise for any confusion I may have caused and promise I shall try much harder to align my ideas and thoughts closer to those who obviously know better.