View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Fishsucker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Fishsucker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Women are property of men, just like donkeys! - 09-18-2011, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans6238 View Post
I do not understand.... I am a female and I am 17. I was raised a methodist and I go to church every Sunday, but based on the bible I am apparently going to hell. So God doesn't love me as much as if I were a boy? Why didn't he make me a male? Am I just not important enough? Ugh, my head hurts.... I am SO confused right now, but I really am a good person! I have never had sex (or even kissed a boy). I am nice to everyone. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad because my mom is getting remarried (I didn't like the guy). I try my best in school. But I think I am just as good as a guy. And even though I am white, I think God made everyone equal because why would he want to hurt people if their not? Despite this I respect what you believe; I am just on this site to try and get a better understanding. Please forgive me if I made you mad, I am just trying to clarify my questions.
Its because Most of these bastards are angry they'll never get laid!

Praise the lord for inequality!