View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love

Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Women are property of men, just like donkeys! - 09-18-2011, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans6238 View Post
I do not understand.... I am a female and I am 17. I was raised a methodist and I go to church every Sunday, but based on the bible I am apparently going to hell. So God doesn't love me as much as if I were a boy? Why didn't he make me a male? Am I just not important enough? Ugh, my head hurts.... I am SO confused right now, but I really am a good person! I have never had sex (or even kissed a boy). I am nice to everyone..

God made you so you may provide your husband with children and make his life pleasant. You seem like a nice enough girl.

You should get to heaven if you stopped being confused and read His word.