View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

newarticlelist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Day 365: Revelation 19-22 - 08-25-2021, 02:27 AM

Time is like a sharp It can carve hard lines on beautiful faces and wear out youth year after year, but using it well can make a piece of simple stone into a great statue. St. Mary Academy is still a simple piece of white stone briefly carved, but as time marches on, com it may be spoiled by dust, worn out by weather, or broken into separate pieces. It may be also carefully carved by knife into wonderful statues. Everyone at school, including our schoolmates, controls this knife. With Mary Mother of God we can escape the void of the judgment day and find peace on her bosom. I have grown up and old in the Catholic Church worshipping Christ and found solace in Mother Mary and communion with my brethren from the days when I was an altar boy to this od age with my rosary. Now I am praying for the hateful souls of this church. You are making a grave mistake in judging people and Jesus will send you all to Hell where you belong. [*** LINK TO SITE OF PERVERSION REMOVED BY GODLY MODERATOR ***]

Last edited by Isabella White; 08-25-2021 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Link to ungodly site removed.