View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Herecome, Heresy, Hereconquer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Day 3. Genesis 7-9 - 10-11-2007, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother V View Post
Genesis 7-9
*Genesis 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

Don't read the fine print...
KVJ1611 properly notes in Genesis 9:13-17 that the sign of the covenant was a bow. We, as the LORD's favored, await the day when the cloud shall come careening in to cover the cornfields of the unclean. No flood will be necessary, for in His wisdom, He will fire arrows straight and true only into the failed seeds that must not be harvested.

Whomever would whine that God used the improper word when writing His book and suggest that a shining spectrum of sparkling colours is what awaits them, know that all the tree hugging hippy crap in the world cannot save you from the forthcoming fire [of arrows]!!!! PRAISE JESUS!

Only through tenacious tithing may we procure enough poverty to become like Christ. Pass the plate to please and PRAISE Jesus!!!