View Single Post
(#46)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™

Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-26-2009, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyaraNinetails View Post
Wow, Okay. First off let me comment on a few things that I have read. 1- Someone's lovely comment "First we had wiggers, and now this." Talk about being shallow minded and one sided. Do you even know what the word "wigger" means? Do you even know what the true reference of the word that that came from means? Ohh.. the horrible N word that should never be spoken! Look into it sometime.. The technical meaning of the N word is a low life. So a wigger is.. what? A white lowlife? But I'm sure you aren't all as shallow minded as you seem. I mean, what, a white person who tries to emulate African American Hip Hop mannerisms.. it's such a crime and a bad thing! Perish the thought..
Thanks for the extra explanation.
Now what exactly was the problem with posting the correct observation that wiggers are bad?

Quote:
"It teaches children to "get out" that is obviously a homosexual reference." WHat the hell is that crap?? LOL. If anything, atleast reading the posts on this subject are giving me a laugh. Yeah, they say get out, talking about getting out of the house and getting outside and being active. I need to ask this, who is the sick perverted pedophile type here? Think about it.. You all have nothing better to do then to sit around and talk about a teenage girl, on a kids show! You sit and talk about how shes a harlot, and you post videos and pics (all of which were altered and photoshopped). So who seems to have the more sick mind?
Watch your language!
None of them are made up. All pictures contain images from the original show. Since you appear to know the show very good, then I am going to answer your question "who is the sick perverted pedophile type here?"
The answer is: you!

Quote:
But we can't watch it, it's blasphemy, such a harlot!

Well, I am glad there is a tiny bit of common sense in your post.

Quote:
If you've ever watched the show to begin with then you would realize the the show tries to teach children to get up and be active instead of sitting around and being lazy. Sportacus, the 'pedophile' in question, eats 'sports candy' which is his own term for fruits and vegetables, he wants to make sure the kids are happy and healthy and gets them to play outdoors instead of sitting around and playing video games inside.
Yes, his own term for fruits and vegetables, exactly! That blows away all your other "arguments."
You do know what fruits and vegetables are in the queer language, right?
And you approve of it!? Sick!

Quote:
You're all closed minded and shallow, IF I was still a christian I'd be ashamed to call myself one with people like you running around. It's one thing to worship 'something' but please, don't try to cram your stupid beliefs down others throats.
You wont have to be ashamed of yourself when you die and can answer to Satan. Everybody in that pit is a sinner anyway, they wont mind. And isnt it you that is trying to shove his/her/it's believe regarding a pervert show up my throat? I wonder what else you try to shove down other people's throat.

Quote:
Oh and to quote your forum rules.. "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."
Think about that one before you cast another stone! I think you're all in violation! It's pitiful , to think that THIS, YOU PEOPLE, are reflecting how low christianity has sunk.
A heathen guest on the forum, that is talking about rules?
You didnt even introduce yourself! How rude!

We are reflecting how Godly christianity Truelly is! (Note: catholics are !not! Christians) We follow the KJV! You should read it, it is the True word of The LORD! You will slowly begin to understand it when you read it.