View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Repentant Heathen is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Obama is using "gangnam style" sex to corrupt our youth! - 12-18-2012, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Obama is using "gangnam style" sex to corrupt our youth!

As we all know God commands that all those who don't believe in God should be killed. Women and children included: Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

So, in 1945 we nuked Japan for their reign of terror on the World. With God on our side we vaporized the criminals occupying the crime infested city of Hiroshima. We showed the entire world what America is capable of!

Cleansing the world of evil, the American way:

Unfortunately, the Japanese are trying to get their revenge with something called "gangnam style". A mix of visual rape, gay colors and horrible music that attacks all one's senses at once. Looking at this horror for just a few seconds is enough to get a headache that lasts several days. When I researched this horror for this insightful article I needed an entire bottle of whiskey to get rid of the horrible taste it leaves in your mouth.

Where in America someone would get arrested for this, in Japan they don't even notice:

Clearly God hates Japan. A proper Republican American president would have responded to this Japanese attack on our youth by showing Japan once more why we have all these nukes. Finally rid the world of the most perverted country there is. But, as always with Obama in office, it gets worse! Instead of ordering our army to wipe Japan of the face of the earth, Obama actually joins these Japanese perverts in promoting gangbang sex for our innocent youth! As if making our army gay wasn't worse enough!

The thought of polluting our youth brings a smile to Obama's face:
Gangam Style is terrible. Go to YouTube, and watch Gangam Style bill o reily. He discusses it on his show. I agree the song had no meaning. I mean I can't stand John Lennon he was a total hippie, but at least his songs had meaning it might've had a bad meaning, but at least the meaning wasn't. Bing bong oo Ching Ching HEEY SEXY LADY!!! Ching bong bing chong. This song has no meaning just a bunch of slant eyes running around making sounds.