View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Cool Re: Dear Social Justice Warriors, thank you for electing President Trump! - 11-14-2016, 01:48 AM

Social justice warriors my ass. Oy!

I am surprised that the women of this forum haven't been more vocal regarding Trump's victory. Do they not realize that this is the herald of future oppression?
  • The right to choose
  • The right to vote
  • Women could have to ask permission just to go to the store or use the computer
  • Women being completely subservient
  • Restrictions on driving and or taking public transit alone
  • Same sex marriage overturned
  • Requirements that strictly govern who can and can't receive public assistance (and most won't)
  • Healthcare being denied to poor and minority citizens
Wake up people! You've elected Putin's buddy! What does that say about him? What does that say about this nation? I am personally looking into getting my license to practice law in Canada.

He is NOT my president.

Michael Hezekiah, Esq
Attorney at Law

A half truth is a whole lie.