View Single Post
(#75)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

JasonK is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: New technology: How to stop your child from masturbating! - 12-21-2017, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
This is precisely why our Godly Pastors decided to set up this website.

You'd prefer that we lure them in under false pretenses, then?

This verse says that we are saved through God's Grace, which is a gift from God, and which results in faith. Big difference, there.

Hi. I am from the UK, and now live in Thailand. I am raising a step son, who is 14.

I walked in on him a few months ago in his room and he was masturbating. I was shocked and disgusted.

I immediately gave him a spanking and then we prayed together for forgiveness. I explained how bad and serious masturbation was as how it was a sin. He seemed to understand.

However, he still masturbates, as I have seen dirty pictures in his room and soiled sheets.

I have taken to securing him to the bed at night, laying on his back, so he can't rub himself with his hands or on the mattress.

Now I have to watch him all the time, as he will sneak behind the house to pleasure himself.

I thought I might be better to stop it at the early stages, when he gets lustful thoughts.

So I now make him wear a pair of very tight and short nylon shorts, with no underwear, in the house in the daytime, so I can see if he gets an erection.

Sadly, he sometimes does, usually after watching TV if there are attractive women or some romantic scene. He will try to hide it, but I make him move his hands from his crotch.

I try to humiliate him when he is like that... and usually give him a good over the knee spanking.

He is so naughty sometimes that he would put his hands behind his back to block my hands spanking his buttocks and yell for me to stop.

I had to put a stop to his lack of respect and his constant testing of me as his new father. So I now bind his hands in front of him before the spanking so he can not do that. I also have to gag up his mouth, as we live in a very small house, which is connected to the neighbours, and I worry they will get disturbed by his cries. All this worked great for a while.

But the last few times he gets an erection during the spanking, so much so that he has on several occasions get damp in his shorts and on my jeans leg.

I am at a loss as what to do, prayer, discipline and hard work are not working.

I am considering a chastity device, or more strict punishment? Can you please advise me to any ideas you have, or if you think I am doing anything wrong. I pray for him daily, and don't want him to burn in hell.

Thank you so much.