View Single Post
(#623)
Old
Unsaved trash
Irish drunk

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 01-01-2019, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I don't understand why you need insults to make your point, but I could care less about a retard claiming me to be a "twat".

But you asked "What newspaper says this?" because you are too lazy and too stupid to click a hyperlink. I then waste some of my time answering your question, proving to all on the Internet that what I claimed was indeed in a newspaper. An Irish newspaper no less.

And suddenly "they are reporting about a guy who thinks that". Well duh! That is exactly what newspapers do. Apparently you are under the assumption newspapers bare no responsibility for whatever they decide to print. Typically Irish to assume no one is responsible for their actions, not even newspapers or mothers who give their innocent infants alcohol. Which is the real issue here, not your complete lack of brainpower, no doubt caused by your Irish mother feeding you huge amounts of alcohol when you were an infant yourself. So you are actually proving my point here without even realizing it. Sad.
So newspaper are always responsible for the actions? Well I guess when The New York Times reported on the Parkland shooting they were involved in it too? Also, why is it "typically" of use to assume no one is responsible when that's a lie. ITS ILLEGAL TO BE UNDER 18 AND DRINKING ALCOHOL IN IRELAND. If you saying that all Irish mothers are feeding their babies alcohol and they were drinking too. There would be many mothers in jail and many dead babies. Those that happen every day? No. So how about to stop wearing that blindfold of lies your're wearing and actually look at the truth about other countries. Thank you