View Single Post
(#54)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Flat Earth Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Ex-Gay Pro-Life Persecuted

Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.Godsgrace has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: QUIZ: "Am I going to HEAVEN or HELL?" Most accurate test ever - 01-26-2011, 07:17 AM

Rev. Osborne...

I was showing this quiz to my brother ( because I'm concerned for his damned soul ) and found what may be a typo...

Question 25 presently reads "Jesus came to send peace, but a sword."

In the AV1611KJV Matthew 10:34 it says "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

I'm not trying to be irreverent towards you, but, perhaps this quiz needs to be altered to show the true intent of Matthew 10:34?

Yours in Christ

Psalm 109:8
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.