View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mike Adams is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What do trannies have in their pants? The shocking truth might shock you! - 03-08-2019, 02:00 AM

I may be able to shed a little light on what female transsexuals have in their pants. The ones that were men but now are no longer men. Of course I only know this because a friend informed me.

My friend described it as such.

The meat of the <<<male anatomical part>>> had been removed. The <<<another male anatomical part>>> had also been removed. The <<<yet another male anatomical part>>> is pulled up into two parts either side of the skinned out <<<the first male anatomical part>>>. This creates a wrinkly <<<female anatomical part>>>. The <<<the first male anatomical part>>> is then pushed inside out back into the body to create a hole.

Road test.

To use the aforementioned equipment you need to put your <<<the first male anatomical part>>> into the new hole of the inside-out <<<the first male anatomical part>>>. However it won't juice up like a regular <<<female anatomical part>>> so heavy lube is required. The <<<another female anatomical part>>> doesn't get relocated, as it is made from the tip of the foreskin. You'll find that 6 inches deep so you really have to get stuck in.

A word of caution.

If you don't use enough lube, when you pull out you will take the inside-out <<<the first male anatomical part>>> with you and it will right itself ... albeit missing the meat in the middle to resemble a small pink windsock. Should this happen you are to push it back in to save any embarrassment to your new lady friend.

Again, I'm sorry I can't go into too much more detail. My friend was extremely cagey about the whole experience.