View Single Post
(#253)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist? - 06-16-2009, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBear020 View Post
My question is, who would WANT to marry someone that has taken their honor by force? I understand it's against God's will to murder an unborn child, but who would wish that upon someone? Honestly, I think that the people on this thread that are pushing for her marriage to this pervert are sick. It's her choice whether she wants to press charges or not. It's her choice whether she wants to abort that baby or not. NOBODY can take your GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF FREE CHOICE. I can't support any of this by scripture because, honestly, I haven't read the Bible since I was three. And I don't really believe in God either, but seriously. Don't any of you have ANY common sense at ALL? How would YOU feel if some man or woman forced you to have sexual intercourse with them. It's happened to me. And it's NOT pretty. It takes a serious toll on the mental stability of people. And having that poor girl MARRY the guy that did that to her? What do you think is going to happen if they unite in holy matrimony? He'll end up beating her every day of her life and probably the child, too. Just think about this.

-Sarah-

Well, you may not like it. I may not like it but it is the word of God. Read it in the KJ Bible or search the threads here for Pastor Zeke's sermons - I also downloaded a searchable version of the KJ Bible and it is in there. So, now what? If that is the word of God and it is pretty damn clear, what would you like to do. It does sort of change ones perspective as God as this warm fuzzy guy who is there to make us all feel good. Anyway, I do not know why you are worried. Most rapists do not want to marry their conquest and it is there choice not hers. You should be glad we have laws created by man to fill in the gaps here and make some of feel better for the moment. But that does not mean it is God's will or his word. My personal take is if a man does this, he is obligated to provide for the woman, to feed and cloth her as long as she pleases him. Considering the cost of living today and how bitchy and slutty some of the female unsaved, I guess that would be for the man to deal with.

Genesis 1:20-22
21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.