View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth True Christian Caucasian

loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes. - 02-04-2011, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
There is a huge difference between correcting and beating your children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveforchrist View Post
You're right. You are abusing your children if you don't hit them. Don't think of it as "striking them" think of it as "shaping them into good Christians"... My father beat me mercilessly, and I turned out just fine.
I feel like I had this conversation before... Try reading the entire thread before you post next time champ.