View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack. - 04-20-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
My Dear Lost One: Who cares about that place? It's not important. What IS important is YOUR eternity. Have you accepted as your and ? Kindly review those verses that I supplied in my previous message. Eternity means "forever". The fires of will never go out. You will be in non-ending torment, with no chance of escaping the pit of fire. You will be immersed in fire with billions of other Godless people who chose to reject , and all will be screaming in eternal anguish.

Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."
Yes I have accepted him i did so a while back.