View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Who is to Blame for the Notre Dame Fire? Atheists. - 04-21-2019, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
I'm guessing you have never heard of Sodom and Gomorrah??? Read this and apply it to those Frenchies.

Genesis 19: 24,25:
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

And because you have mocked the power of the and His righteous, just anger, I am now being called upon by the Himself to shake the very dust off my feet, as a testimony of your foolish rebellion.
Luke 9:5 "And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them."
Sodom and Gomorrah is different from Notre dame for one Nortre dame was a catholic based church that holy Christians admired while sodom and gomorrah was a sinful and and sexually immoral area that was not God like at all.

Sure Notre dame was sinful but only in the idol type of way but it's nowhere near as bad Sodom and gomorrah

There not really similar and it's not fair to compare the two.