View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Miss Whoremonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-23-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Wrong, friend. Atheism is nothing but an excuse for anal sex. All atheists secretly know this, and want to indoctrinate others into the way of the militant homosexual by denying God's supreme authority. It is a massive rape pyramid scheme with Satan at the top and True Christian ™ Republicans at the bottom, but it will never happen because Jesus is with me.
This site is absolutely ridiculous. It's like I have teleported back to 1825. Atheism is not an excuse for homosexuality, and even if it was, there is nothig wrong with being gay. I am an Atheist and I respect everyone's beliefs. It's okay to be a Christian, it's okay to be a Jew, it's okay to be a Muslim etc. But you guys just use your belief as an excuse to be a racist, homophobic, masogynistic Rodimer. Have a nice day.